St Margaret's Homework 27th April 2018
Y1 Cherry Blossom Homework
Cherry Blossom's homework:
- Education City
- Word on the Street - adding er , est - Literacy
- Dancin in the Drizzle feeling and sense words- Literacy
- Chop it up - find a quarter of a object - Numeracy
- Half and half finding half of an object - Numeracy
- Seeing Spots Doubling and Halving - Numeracy
- Writing homework
- Maths- money & arithmetic
- Reading- practice SATS (Living in a castle)
- Writing- letter in role as soldier in Florence Nightingale's hospital
Y4 Eucalyptus homework
Y4 Sycamore homework
- Maths: Rabbit Roundup Activity sheet (5532) (tablet friendly) and Rabbit Roundup activity (1605) (non-tablet friendly).
- Literacy: Revenge of the comma clauses and speech (1771) (non-tablet friendly) and fantasy football using punctuation (776) (non-tablet friendly).
- Science: Flower power function of plant parts (543) (non tablet friendly) and stepping stones characteristics of living things (540) (non-tablet friendly).
The homework this week on Education City is understanding character motivations and practising spellings (for Literacy). For Maths, practising formal and written methods for multiplication and division.
Please click on the writing homework link which needs to be completed by next Thursday writing homework
Year 5's homework is to write at least 2 entries in a log book, as if they are Michael from Kensuke's Kingdom. There is maths and English online homework on mymaths and educationcity to be done.
Y6 written homework
Adventure story recipe
Y6 Gamma maths homework
Y6 Beta maths homework
Mixed Problems with Fractions